Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

My Forever Valentine

My forever Valentine,

The complete Love of my life, Sweet Gentleman of Galilee - gentle, compassionate and careful with me.

The One who makes me feel priceless, like, nothing could ever be too much for me; and that nothing I could ever ask for would be too huge. For me, you make all things possible. I feel like a shining bright star with You.

When I’m with you, I feel as light as rain and as beautiful as the clouds. The very essence of you overshadows my shortcomings – with You I feel like I can do anything, I can be the best, I can go on and achieve all things! With You I know I am covered – You have my back!

Your love for me gives me strength, gives me courage and makes me want to spread my wings and fly, knowing that I have no limitations in You.

Lover of my soul, You satisfy me, I am content in You.

Thank You for the great love that You have for me. I have tried to imagine and to compare, all in a bid to try and understand the depth, manner and strength of your love for me but I know that I cannot even scratch the surface because your love is one of a kind – none like it. Thank YOU.

Sometimes, I want to break into a song, lift my voice, scream for joy, do a new dance to celebrate the love of the King of my heart! You hold my heart secure – now until forever! No one would ever take your place or share your space in the kingdom of my heart. For there you rule, you reign SUPREME”

I love You, I love You, I love You to the moon and beyond.

Thank You Jesus for being my best friend, my heart’s song, my completion, my all.

Love forever,
One xxxx

 source

There's nothing greater than the love that God has for you and I.. He died for every single human being, without the assurance of acceptance. He did it anyway, for love's sake

"This is Real Love - not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His only Son, as a sacrifice to take away our sins. Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other" 1 John 4:10-11

23 comments:

  1. I love this absolutely, it's beautiful.

    Very sure God is smiling as I did reading this.

    How very easy to be completely wrapped up in all the 'valentine hype' and forget The One who first loved us and who still loves us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww how sweet. Thank God for love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in Him I live, move and have my being. HE has loved me from the beginning of time and will continue to do so. #my forever valentine indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful. How blessed we all are to have access to this kind of love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Abiola, thanks a lot hun! Welcome to the blog (it's your first time commenting? Yayyy!!) lol
    @MissyTee, thank God indeed
    @Frances, Amen! You can say that again! xx
    @GNG, Thanks a lot.. We are really blessed. I count my blessing again and again.. What a privilege to know and be loved by Jesus xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. �� RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS:
    ARE YOU A VICTIM OF THE BINARY OPTIONS, BITCOIN and LOAN SCAM?
    Meet THE GLOBALKOS HACK RECOVERY TEAM.

    WHO ARE THE GLOBALKOS?
    GlobalkOS is a vulnerability coordination agency that enact penetration appraise to help victims who are faced with cyber challenges get back on their feet.
    Although hiring a professional hacker has been one of the world's most technically valued navigating information, our community of investigative cohort spans across the globe making us pretty outstanding on this subject.

    It saddens our mind when a client expresses annoyance or dissatisfaction of unethical behaviors of scammers.
    However victims lost funds are recovered within a momentary period of time. This is achieved using a session encryption protocol whereby the locations and data of a deceptive provenience are traced into their monetary base systems.
    This shocking study points to one harsh reality people face today. We have striven to make tenacious efforts to help those who are victims of this fleas get off their traumatic feeling of loss.
    The crucial benefit of contacting The Global-KOS hackers is
    ZERO TRACE: After a successful hack recovery is carried out by the Global-KOS, no active or passive attacks will be used to trace any of our hacks to our clients or our organization. One common practice that attackers employ to evade detection is to break into poorly secured systems and use those hijacked systems as proxies through which they can launch and route attacks. So in a nutshell, attackers' efforts on this platform are useless. The reason is because our server is protected with a vigorous firewall switching and a firm security system to prevent unauthorized bodies from tracking or modifying our network accessible resources. I.e the hacker and clients are 100% safe and anonymous.
    You will be assigned to a designated professional hacker who is systematically known for operating on a dark web protocol. The operation of these hackers is to potentially deploy a distinguished cyber security technique to retrieve back the victims stolen funds.
    However, the company is large enough to provide a comprehensive range of services such as.
    • MOBILE PHONE HACKS.(Catching A Cheating Spouse)��
    • CREDIT SCORE UPGRADE,
    • PENETRATION OF WEBSITES AND DATABASE.
    • UNLOCKING FROZEN CRYPTO WALLET��
    • EMAIL HACKS
    • HACKING A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE.��
    • UBER FREE PAYMENT LICENCE.��

    For prolific services and info,
    Contact:
    ✉️Email: theglobalkos@gmail.com
    ®Global KOS™
    2021.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)