Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Dear Daddy

My Dearest Daddy,

Olowo-ori mi.. That roughly translates in English to mean the one that owns my head, that has paid the price for my head, that owns ALL of me.. :-)

You make my head 'swell' with pride. You are magnificently awesome! You are awesomely amazing. You are amazingly special, You are specially wonderful.. You are wonderfully glorious. You are gloriously beautiful.

My King, my Lord, the Lover of my Soul, the One who makes my life complete, who makes life itself worth living.

How do I begin to give You thanks for the many many things You have done. From the depths of my heart, Daddy I say thank You.

Thank You for the love that you show me.. It's incredible Abba Father.. I revel in it and it makes me feel so whole, so complete, so full, so precious - because You love me so.

Thank You for the demonstration of that love through your children. Oh Daddy, indeed people are the representation of your love here on earth.. That's why You call us Your light. You expect us to shine brightly and gloriously for you on this earth.

Thank You particularly for the unexpected but deeply appreciated love I received from your precious 'girl 'thankful' GoodNaijaGirl and the amazing people I have met via this blogging avenue.. Sometimes, I have to remind myself that I am yet to meet most of them yet the love they freely express is so wonderful..

I pray Daddy that You bless them in a special way today. I ask dear Saviour that You show them love like never before. I desire my King that it would please You to make them very great indeed and grant them the desires of their heart - if there be anything at all they have asked of You, according to Your will my Precious Father, please do for them.. And surpass their imaginations and expectations as You always do.

I remain forever grateful for love Daddy. Thank You very very much.

From a heart that would love you for all eternity,
It's me, One xx

28 comments:

  1. amen to that prayer and so shall it be for you also

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheh I almost started clapping when I got to Paragraph 2 **Smiles. It was so cool how all the praises Synced into each other.. Amen Bubba, may God bring all the **In Ayo's Voice Many Many desires of your heart to pass too ni Oruko Jesu. :) Cheers Bubba. Do have a very ghen ghen week ahead. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. God be praised. Thank you to @GNG for being a wonderful friend to @1+The One

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are magnificently awesome! You are awesomely amazing. You are amazingly special, You are specially wonderful.. You are wonderfully glorious. You are gloriously beautiful -NICE ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen.... thank you for the prayers. God bless you too Ayo.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to say something :-)