Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016

My Utmost for His Highest - Bamidele Adenipekun (Bams) #MOP16

I was really pleased to receive my dear friend and sister Bami's email, containing her praise to God! Bami is a strong woman! An amazingly strong and beautiful woman of God. I admire her strength and passion for God, her resilient spirit and her faith in God despite all odds. She's a phenomenal woman indeed and one that is a role model to many.

I know that this praise is coming from a deep place of gratitude to God who deserves the very best we could ever give.

Keep shining for Jesus Bami, He is the Lover of your soul, the One who holds you so dear and precious in His sight. In your life may He continuously be glorified in Jesus name.

**********************************

I'd been toying with the idea of writing something about my praise since the beginning of this month when you started the theme on this blog.

Where do I even begin? I have been a poster child of God's grace, mercy, loving kindness and goodness all my life.
If not for His goodness I simply won't be alive today.
So I know that no offering of worship or praise I bring could ever come close to being enough.
I'll therefore borrow the chorus from a song by Twila Paris: My Utmost for His Highest

"For His highest, I'll give my utmost to the King of kings to the Lord of hosts
For His glory, for His goodness, I will give my utmost for His highest."


In view of His amazing sacrifice giving my utmost is the least I could give; my reasonable offering.

I love You Lord because You first loved me
Receive my offering of praise
I love You Lord no-one else comes close
None can compare to You
Ever-faithful and true
I love You Lord receive my praise
I give it all to You

Bams

You can follow Bams for uplifting and encouraging posts on Twitter @inspiredtosoar and on Facebook HERE.

**************************************


It's 1 more day to go in the Month of Praise here on 1 + The One and it has been absolutely wonderful. Don't forget, you can be a part of it too! What's Your praise to God? Share with us and most importantly share with HIM!



Email 1plustheone@gmail.com to send in your praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to say something :-)